Way to get out of paying taxes

So I was hoping to be closer this year when it came to my taxes, but again I underpaid thousands of dollars.  I have decided that since Politicians can get away without paying taxes, I should be able to as well.  Instead of evading them, I am going to write a letter to President Obama and ask him to be exempt from taxes as I am an aspiring politician and once I am appointed to a government office, I will then pay them with the large salary given.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *